For 10 years we have been immersed in innovation and digital, trying to refine our skills and improve our knowledge. This year, we have finally decided to open a brand new Tech & Digital branch to better serve our customers and welcome new ones
For 10 years we have been immersed in innovation and digital, trying to refine our skills and improve our knowledge. This year, we have finally decided to open a brand new Tech & Digital branch to better serve our customers and welcome new ones. It’s a service that will give our clients the possibility to grow their team with experts in the ever-changing tech field. Being aware of the great challenges ahead – and codify them – makes us better prepared to tackle them and thrive in today’s fast-paced world.
The digital revolution is consuming itself before our eyes at a frantic pace. As pointed out by some experts attending the last World Economic Forum in Davos, anyone with a mobile phone can attend a career changing e-learning course, take part in the ‘gig economy’ or find funding for their new venture or startup. To really understand the impact and importance of the ongoing disruption of our social and economic lives, and react accordingly, you most likely need some support.
We are here to help you hire the people who have a solid grasp of such a profound change taking place. We are talking about the people involved in their organization’s IT department. As you would expect, they are not sitting on their hands. The stakes are too high, so they are acting fast. MuleSoft’s Connectivity Benchmark survey found that almost every IT manager (97% of decision makers surveyed) is involved in digital transformation initiatives at their organizations.
It’s just a matter of finding the right fit for every organization. This is where we come in.
Top Digital Trends in the Commodity Trading Industry
So, how exactly are companies digitally transforming themselves? In the commodity trading field, the top areas of digitalization that will have an impact in the coming years are considered to be:
- Internet of Things – according to Statista, by 2020, there are projected to be more than 30 billion Internet-connected devices. The result is an abundance of information in less time and a much more sophisticated, fast-moving trading space.
- Artificial Intelligence and automation – investing in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications enables you to expedite and personalize customer service, as well as reducing human bias and increasing productivity.
- Blockchain – a breakthrough technology that offers a new safer way of sharing confidential transactional information, thanks to its immutable and decentralized nature.
- Improved Management of Big Data – unlocking and analyzing a greater amount of data is essential to achieve the best possible performance. For traders in the power market, for instance, the intraday market is key. Evaluating and reporting intraday activities faster can go a long way in maximizing the profit flow.
- Cloud options – multi-cloud computing cutting edge technology allows organization to improve the everyday tasks and move application workloads between cloud environments.
- Delivering connected, more personalized consumer experiences.
- Fueling business performance and productivity with business leveraging Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
These are all terms everyone is probably familiar with, but knowing how to incorporate them into your long-term strategy to enhance how to conduct business is another matter. With passion and devotion, with advice and guidance, at Ampersand World we are committed to helping you hire talented people with the soft and hard skills needed to cope with all the challenges of a fast-changing industry.
For all specific inquiries in the field of technology and digital, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.